Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thumb-suckin', Easter Party, Date for Two Fun!

 That's right - we have a thumb sucker on our hands!  She'll take a paci SOMEtimes - but not for more than a few minutes... but this girl loves her thumb!

 We had Parker's Easter party at school the week before Spring Break!  Amy and I were in charge of planing it and we had lots of fun!  It was definitely a yummy party if I do say so myself!  I ate way more food than Parker did! 

 Park and SiSi getting ready for the egg hunt!
 He's got his game face on - ready for the hunt!

 Telling me a very long and drawn out story about the eggs he found and why he thought he needed to go look for more...
 He had some left over energy - somehow - so I just let him run for awhile! 
 Kristin came over for lunch and a walking date one day and Caroline and Tanner had a fun little date on the couch!  Tanner was a little surprised at all the flashing lights from his mommy's and Miss Hillary's paparazzi-like habits!
 But he warmed up soon enough... C-Line still wasn't too sure!  Cute Kiddos!
 Parker takes after his mommy's love of cake/brownie batter and frosting... wait -  no - of course I don't let him taste batter with raw egg in it... what?!  Um...

No comments: