So in efforts to back my body before the summer arrives, I started Insanity! Um.... it's insane. And this was me after my first work out. I had to take a picture because I felt so near to death that I needed someone to be able to know I had just worked out with Sean P - and they could then sue Beachbody for all their worth - and at least my kids' college would be paid for.
So, I thought being a stay at home mommy (with a part time job from home) would still mean that I could keep my house picked up, dishes done, laundry folded... well... that is far from the truth. In fact, I avoided my kitchen sink for so long it got to the point that we couldn't eat off our plates or silverware because they were ALL dirty.... how sad is that? Just being real, y'all...
I can't even remember what for not, but Parker got a spanking after school one day, and after he was done crying, I looked at his face and was SHOCKED to see how dirty it was where his tears washed down! I promise I bathe my child!
Miss C-Line loves our afternoon walks... she almost always snoozes the entire time. I put on praise music in the stroller speakers and both kids sort of trance out into zombie land and mommy totally enjoys the peace. :)
We had several play dates with SiSi in March - we are SO thankful for SiSi's parents... we don't know what we'd do without their constant help with watching our kids. And we are so thankful we are able to return the favor for them every once in awhile, too! Park and SiSi LOVE playing together and it actually gives me a break to get some other things done when they play because they play SO well together. NO fights - EVER - between these two. Very UNlike when Parker plays with his cousin, KK.... those two fight like cats and dogs.
Park and SiSi are known for sneaking away from me and getting REALLY quiet... Amy and I have found these two in a dark room giggling in the LaZBoy chair, behind the curtains, in the pantry, etc... well this time they were stuffed into the toy basket playing on Chris' iPad!
This warmed my heart... C-Line was crying so they both laid down with her to cheer her up!
This was an early morning play date... Park has NO sense of personal space! And despite what it may look like.... SiSi does NOT mind when Park cuddles up to her!
Park pushing SiSi on the swing.... he's 7 months older than SiSi and he lets it go to his head sometimes...
These two are hugging machines.... :)
My kiddos sleeping... I think you can totally see their similarities when they are sleeping!
Ugh - this hair.... seriously y'all... I am at a loss...
SO - On one of Chris' many trips down to St Simons for work, he stopped in Waycross to see his parents and they went out to eat WONGS for dinner! WONGS is a VERY, VERY special place to me. It is LITERALLY the only Chinese restaurant where the food is AWESOME. Seriously... and it's in Waycross, GA for crying out loud! The owners send all their patrons Christmas cards each year, and their kids and the Hull kids all grew up together so we have another tie to the restaurant now. WELL - Chris actually brought me home WONGS to-go last time! Yes - Mimi packed it up in a cooler for him after they ate their that night and Chris brought it to me all the way from Waycross, GA. I am ALWAYS very excited for Chris to come home from his traveling, but I was SUPER DUPER excited for him to come home this time! I tore into the food the second he came in! While eating the most delicious egg roll on the face of the earth, I enjoyed hearing about how his parents were so concerned with what they ordered because they wanted to make sure I would love it... sweet people they are. :)
Each year, Chris' company has a Re-Dedication ceremony where they publicly re-dedicate their company to the Lord - year after year. They invite area pastors, and the worship leader from Mountain Lake leads everyone in a few praise songs and a few missionaries give testimonies. This year, one of them read a testimony written by Steve, Chris' boss, that he wrote earlier this year. All I can say is that we are SO incredibly blessed to be a part of this company. Chris and I both work for Christ-centered companies and I truly understand how incredibly blessed we are. God is good. At the end of the ceremony, all the pastors and missionaries surround the owners of CBI, the office workers and lay their hands on them and pray for them.... powerful...

2 comments:
Can CBI PLEASE hire a civil engineer?! So amazing, that company. My heart wants Tyler to experience something like that so badly.
Park and C-Line DO look a lot alike when they are sleeping! Too precious. And I LOVE that pic of Parker and Sienna playing with C-Line when she was crying. So sweet those 2! We are so thankful for y'all as well. But most thankful for your friendship. Love you.
Post a Comment