Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME!!!!!!!

YIPPEEEE! HOORAY!!!!! YES! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME!

Saturday night, Chris FINALLY came home to see me! 7 days was a bit long to be apart I must say. Anyway, there was a really terrible storm and the power was out, but came on just a few minutes before he got home and I have NEVER been so glad to see him! Sitting in my dark house alone with 2 scared doggies was no fun for 3 hours!

I thought Buddie would be SO happy to see me, but he ran in the front door and ran STRAIGHT to his toy basket... dumb dog. Jack and Harlee on the other hand were SOOOOO excited to see Chris. Hugs and kisses lasted about 5 minutes for those two... THEN I finally got a hug and kiss in :) I missed him so much and he is never allowed to leave me again!



Sunday, I actually had to work at the Bridal Expo at the Cobb Galleria. It was a VERY long day - but hopefully, we will get a lot of business from it! This is what I said about 1,000 times that day... literally... "Hi there! Congratulations! Let me see your ring... OH it's GORGEOUS! So, what part of town are you getting married in? Really? Great! Well there's a Ruth's Chris location really closer to there. Here is a copy of our dinner menu and all of our location's phone numbers are on the back. We specialize in rehearsal dinners as well as receptions! Keep us in mind." Literally... I said it 1,000 times. Here's a pic of all the sales managers from our different Atl locations. We had to find ways to make it fun... but I won't go into how we did that exactly.

No comments: