Saturday, we had a fun day with Whit and Doug! We went over and laid by the pool all day long, then had a fantastic healthy dinner. I ate salmon - which for those of you who know me is HUGE. I do not like fish - whatsoever. But, I know it's healthy, and it has a lot of good things in it for me, so I am forcing my self to eat it more. And I liked it - but it was drenched in marinade sauce. Oh well- baby steps, right? Here are some pix from Saturday night.

If the Appenfelders and Hulls are together - you better believe there are at least 5 doggies, too!

Doug and Chris played wii for HOURS!

Whitney was not so thrilled about having her picture taken without makeup and straight from the pool... but I think it's cute, don't you?
1 comment:
Ok!! I'm going to be singing "In the Ayer" all day today now. I love that song.
Post a Comment