So, Whitney's showers have finally begun... one down, three to go. Yesterday, her Sunday School class threw her a shower after church and let me tell you - this girl is racking up already. Which is GREAT for me - because hopefully I won't have to buy too much stuff when I am pregnant and I can just use all her stuff! After the shower, we went to Izzy Maternity at North Point and she got the CUTEST dresses for her upcoming showers. Which is ALSO great for me cause I can wear them when I am preggers one day! Because I know for sure that Chris would never let me pay that much for a maternity dress! :) Thanks for buying them Whit! Here are some pix from the shower!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment