Yay! My sweet little brother in law, Scott, came home from Spain yesterday! Kristen, his sweet girlfriend, picked him up from the airport then brought him to our house where he just HAD to take a shower IMMEDIATELY... such a Scott thing. Then, we all dressed up and went to Ruth's Chris for a delicious HALF OFF dinner :) Oh... the joys of being a Ruth's Chris employee! We had an awesome time at dinner hanging out with K and S! While at our house, Scott started piling out some souvenirs he had bought for the family and I immediately claimed the awesome Madrid coasters! I'm SO excited and although I'm not sure Scott had bought those for me, I claimed them anyway :) I have a set of Paris coasters I bought after Chris proposed to me in Paris, and even though I lived in Spain and not Paris, I never did buy Spain coasters... so I'm SUPER excited for my awesome Spain coasters! THANKS Scottie!
Yay! I was able to fit into my rehearsal dinner dress that I LOOOOOVE! Thanks to my super new low-cal diet! I haven't been able to fit into that dress since our wedding!
Kristen and Harlee having puppy love time on the couch!

3 comments:
girl....you look smokin'! beautiful dress! :)
you look so freakin hot! I love you guys!
I missed you today!! How's the super low cal going? Not that you need to be doing that or anything!!
Post a Comment