Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rest of my not so LONELY week!

So, after 2 full-fledge girls nights - I ended off my week-on-my-own with 2 more fun girls nights! Thursday night, my sweet sweet friend, Jessica and her husband took me out to MEXICAN (my fave) for a belated birthday and to talk me through some job issues I have been going through. THANKS for all the awesome advice, guys! I forgot to take a picture of us while we were there, but here is a cute pic of me and Jessica on her wedding day! She is such a sweet friend of mine... don't know what I'd do without her.





And my poor sweet pups - they have REALLY been through the ringer this week. But I absolutely CANNOT just sit at home by myself. Does anyone else have that problem? This is what I came home to Thursday night... It was just the stuffing out of one of the pillows and I was able to stuff it back in there. But gosh - what a pain. If anything, I just need my husband to come back into town so that our dogs have a better life!







Friday night, I had a super fun girls night AGAIN! My sweet neighbor, Kristen, and I met up for dinner at Zucca then went to Art from the Heart to paint POTTERY! And best of all... it was DATE NIGHT! So, we got 1/2 price studio fees. We both painted a dish - I painted a plate and she did a chips and dip bowl. This was SUCH fun experience... I want to do it more often now. It was a perfect girls night thing to do! My plate has the words that were said at our wedding... "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder"... I think Jeffrey Melvin actually said something a little different - like "tear apart" or "separate" instead of "asunder"... but asunder fit on the plate the best! Oh - and the little signs I put on the left and right of the plate rim - Chris said they are like the boy scout symbol or something... SURELY not... right?





No comments: