Saturday, I had several offers to hang out with different friends... I know I know... I'm just SO popular... really I think it's just that everyone felt really sorry for me being all alone! Anyway, my original plan was to go to Christy's pool and just hang out all day. Then, she said that Hollie was going to rent a boat for her and Pete's anniversary and so that we should do that instead. Well, I thought that maybe Chris would be home by Saturday early afternoon so I sadly declined the offer cause I just HAD to see my hubby as soon as he was home - but when I spoke to him on Saturday morning, I realized he probably wouldn't be home til late Saturday night. BOOOOO! But it ended up being OK cause around 8:30am I decided to go to the lake with my buddies from church! And I am SOOOOO glad I did! We had such a blast! On the way home, Pete and Hollie gave us some GREAT advice on marriage. They have been married for 11 years and are awesome role models for all us newly-wedders! Thanks P and H!
Jen in the car... this is Hopie's camera work!Pete and Brian!

1 comment:
Okay, so what is the advice that Pete and Hollie gave to you all? Sounds like you all had fun
Post a Comment