HEALTHY BABY! But I can't put the sex on my blog yet because I haven't told all the people in person or over the phone that I need to tell. But I will say that BABY HULL is very, very healthy and very, very BIG for IT'S age. We will probably be having a baby a bit sooner than May 2nd because my doctor said he doesn't like to deliver little boy or girl line backers from smaller girls like me :) IT was also VERY, VERY lazy. IT didn't want to wake up for anything - guess IT is taking after IT'S father! Chris slept for the first few years of his life and was a great baby that hardly ever fussed :) Hopefully our little one takes after IT'S daddy!!
I should be able to post the sex tonight! I can tell you one thing for sure - IT'S VERY EXCITING NEWS!
XO-Hillary
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

2 comments:
Hurry and call everyone so I can know soon!!!!!
I want to know the sex!! Babies are so wonderful!! You're going to love it! (well, maybe not the 1st 12 weeks) - Amy (Sceviour) Eaton
Post a Comment