Our little Parkster isn't even born yet and he is spoiled rotten. He's stashed up more stuff than Chris and I combined in the past year! I have had everything he's gotten in a big bag in my room and last night I decided to lay it all out to see everything - well - it took up our entire queen size guest bed.

Christy got me these blue spoons on the day I found out it was a boy! The bib is from my sweet Testani family - it was before we knew if it was a boy or girl but she chose GREAT blue and brown colors! And H stands for a "Happy Hull".

Aunt Phie gave this to Chris in Indiana this past weekend! Very funny!

Grandma Hull (Chris' mom) got Park this little MOOSE when she was in Park City a few weeks ago! She got it the day we found out we were having a boy! Who knew that Park(er) would have a city named after him!

OHHHHH - my diaper bag! My sweet, sweet friend, Jessica gave me this and I love it! It's Kate Spade and VERY beautiful! And since it's black and white - Chris can carry it, too and we don't have to have 2 different diaper bags all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment