Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gifts!

So, last night, I am wrapping up the last of our gifts and Chris points out a new gift underneath the tree! And it was for me! Yay! I was so excited... we weren't really planning on getting each other gifts but I was of course happy to get one! (I had actually gotten him a gift as well - kind of a last minute thing I decide he should have.)

I was actually wrapping his gift too and when I finished I told him it was for him... well he picked it up and guessed EXACTLY what it was after one shake. "Oh, it's the Tiger Woods golf game for Wii," he said. I was SO upset that he knew what it was so I made him open it right then. There was no point for it to go under the tree. So, then he let me open mine! Yay!

It was the most special gift he's ever gotten me. Beautiful. I collect a lot of the Willow Tree figurines and I love them - they all have a really special meaning to me. And I was even more surprised cause I hadn't even seen this one before! I absolutely love it and the fact that he thought of it - found the exact one he wanted online then called around to all the Willow Tree stores in the area to find it makes it even more special :)



Thank you so much, Chris. I love you!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

i love the willow tree figurines too - how sweet.

Rebekah Walker said...

That is so nice! I will know in a few weeks if I am pregnant- I hope I hope I hope! Have a wonderful Christmas!