Jac has really mastered his animal noises! So cute! He does them all the time. He even does them when his mommy puts him in time out... he just sits in the corner and does all the animal noises he can think of!

ME AND
JAC PLAYING WITH CARS ON SATURDAY :)

UNCLE CHRIS AND
JAC PLAYING WITH PLANES AND CARS :) CHRIS IS GETTING LOTS OF PRACTICE!

The rest of this weekend couldn't have been better! Chris and I were able to catch up on much needed rest and we had a really nice time up at my sister's house every day just hanging out with family!
Saturday afternoon, we went back to our house to see what else had been done on Friday and it is amazing how much is getting done! They finished the roof base and all the crazy beams and nails that were everywhere on Thursday were all gone and you could actually tell that you were in a specific room! Very exciting!

DOUG AND JAC ON OUR WAY TO SEE AUNT HILLARY'S NEW HOME!

OUR FIREPLACE :)

STANDING IN OUR KITCHEN - LOOKING AT OUR 2 STORY FAMILY ROOM.

THE OUTSIDE - BACK OF THE HOUSE.

CHRIS AND I IN OUR FAMILY ROOM!

JAC LOVED TOUCHING ALL THE TOPS OF THE DOORS!

WHERE OUR STAIRCASE WILL BE - THE ROOM AT THE VERY TOP IS PARKER'S ROOM!
THIS IS OUR MASTER BEDROOM.
FRONT OF THE HOUSE.
DOUG AND JAC HAD A FABULOUS TIME PLAYING ON THE "TOT LOT" IN OUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD :) I'M NOT SURE WHO HAD A BETTER TIME - UNCLE DOUG OR JAC.
Saturday - Chris went shopping with me (he's such a sweet hubby!) to return a few things that I got on Christmas but didn't fit. We met up with my mom and dad and we found some GREAT deals at Ann Taylor Loft Maternity. Momma got me a pair of cute corduroy pants that were originally $70 for $25 and a cute shirt that was originally $30 for $4.95! I was super excited. I have more than 2 pairs of pants to wear now! :) The size I bought will remain unknown - I'm even thinking of marking it out with a big black permanent marker!!
Saturday afternoon and Sunday was spent with family... hanging out. Chris, and his two brothers-in-law (Whit and Ash's husbands) went to the Falcons game and had a blast. The girls stayed at Whit's house and we met with the two nannies that will be co-nannying our two kids! We absolutely loved them and we are pretty sure they are the ones. WE'RE SO relieved to have that checked off our list! Also - on Sunday - I got a SECOND Christmas! I walk upstairs to Kayley's room to find a HUGE Tupperware bin full of maternity clothes! YAY! I am fully stocked up now and won't need to do any more shopping for clothes! Thank goodness - if I had to actually go into a store and try on a size "not to be named on a public blog" again... then I was going to cry! So - thanks to my awesome sisters for having babies before me so I could use all their stuff!
My sweet sister, Whit, went with me to register at Babies R Us yesterday, too. Geez - I had no idea what 75% of the stuff in that stuff was! She just walked down every aisle with me and pointed at her favorite brands and told me which stuff I should register for! I couldn't be more thankful! THANKS WHIT!
JAC AND UNCLE DOUG PLAYING "THROW ME AS HIGH AS YOU CAN!"


ME, CHRIS AND KAYLEY- I LOOK A BIT TIRED HERE HUH? THIS WAS PROBABLY TAKEN AFTER MY BEDTIME OF 7:30 :)


AUNT HILLARY GOT TO HELP MOMMY GIVE KAYLEY A BATH :)
WHITNEY WITH HER DAUGHTER KAYLEY AND NEPHEW JAC.

And the last exciting thing that happened to us was last night and you'll have to check my
BABY BLOG for that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment