I think Parker has heard me telling everyone that he's a little fatty and super lazy - because Christmas Day Evening, he decided to start doing some step aerobics in my tummy. I've been pretty sure I've been feeling him for for a few weeks now - but there is absolutely no mistake about it now. I feel it the most at night time - normally around 9:00 when I'm laying down on the couch. Well - I've been trying to get Chris to feel him the past few evenings and he just hasn't been able to. Last night, I was really feeling him move all around so I asked Chris to come over to the couch to feel him and Chris got all upset and said that he never can and he feels like a failure for not being able to feel him. Poor kid! :) I finally got him to come over and about 30 seconds after he sat down, I saw the absolute biggest smile come across his face and probably the happiest I've seen him since I broke the news to him back in August that I was pregnant. He wouldn't take his hand off my belly for a long time - until we were sure that Parker went back to sleep. It was very, VERY cute and it was really neat because he would point to the spot where he felt him and it would be exactly where I felt him. It's just really nice to be able to share the feeling. I am still getting used to the whole work out video going on inside my tummy but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Chris and I have been meaning to take another "belly shot" for me to post on here and we keep forgetting. Hopefully we'll get one on here this week. It's definitely getting out there.... it's a definite goodbye to all my cute tailored pants and HELLO to elastic... my new best friend!
Til my next post - wish me happy kicking! XO - Hill and Parker
This is NOT a picture of my belly, but I just googled images of baby kicking and found this and thought it perfectly described how I feel right now. So weird... I think I posted this picture in one of my very first posts on my baby blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment