Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a..................

BOY! Yes - that's right! I am growing a penis inside of me! :) Which freaks me out a little bit and will take a little bit to get used to! But we are SOOOOOOO excited and very happy! I had dreams ALL night on Sunday night and Monday early morning that it was a boy - the first time I had ever dreamed that! And my dreams were true! I also have a picture showing his "little guy" but I figured he may never forgive me if I posted it :)


Here are a few pictures of Parker! Middle name is still to-be-decided....



Parker's foot and FIVE little toes :)

Parker's spine and ribs... he is face down... legs on the left and the blob on the right is his head.

Parker - looking straight at the camera... the perfect circle on the left is his little belly and chest... you can see his heart in his chest - it's the upside down "Y". And then the oval shaped thing to the right of his body is his head... his face is looking almost directly at you.


Chris just couldn't wait to go and buy Parker his first baby clothes from his daddy! I thought he did a great job - and bought them all for SO cheap! We will be doing much shopping at Target! He got the two onesies for under $2 and he got the pants outfit for less than $5!




8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness- little boys are the BEST. I'm a little biased, but I think they are so much more fun and easier and cheaper than girls!

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hil!
I have 3 little nephews and they are so much fun! You will never have a dull moment!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! The 'growing a youknowwhat' statement kind of freaked me out, but other than that I'm way excited for you! Lucky baby :)

ducklynn said...

Congratulations!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hillary, There is NOTHING like a little boys love!!! TRUST ME! A great big congratulations!!!!!! Guess we can start planning the nursery board!!!!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I have one of each, and they are both truly wonderful, but I am excited for you to know it's a boy and be thrilled! Love the name, too! Congrats on a healthy baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I voted for Parker! :-)