Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Home For Harlee!

After MUCH time and MUCH praying - I think we have FINALLY found the home for Harlee. We have had so many families fall through the past through months - but I have a really good feeling about this one. If everything works out like it should, Harlee will be leaving us on Wednesday, January 7 and moving to Jacksonville, Florida with a lady whose husband works out of town. Harlee will have a HUGE back yard to play in, a kitty cat sibling and a dog lover owner who will have lots of time to play with her and love on her :)

This is very bittersweet as Harlee will be much farther away than I had hoped, but I really feel as if this is the perfect fit for her! I cry every time I think about living without Harlee Jane, but I know this will be much better for her.

Yay for Answered Prayers!







No comments: