Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Economic Stimulus Christmas Tree - Dog Sitting - Pre Construction!

So - normally - Chris and I go ALL OUT for our Christmas tree. Well - this year - we decided to be a little bit smarter with where we spent our money this month and we decided to give ourselves a $25.00 budget for a tree! I've been praying about it for a little while and God totally provided. I shopped at a few different places and found one - the very last one that they had out at the time - that was within our budget :) I went all by myself to get it - when Chris was taking a final - and wanted to surprise him with it when he got home! I picked up our 10 pound tree and carried it to the car and threw it in the back seat :) After I had it all decorated, it really didn't look so bad. And we are really enjoying our little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! :)
I was playing with my camera settings and took these pictures with a color stand out setting... thought they were cool :)


And of course all the puppies had to have a chance to put the tree topper on all by themselves! Jack and daddy...

Buddie and daddy....

Harlee and daddy...

This picture may be a little posed - and their may have been some treats involved in getting them to sit there long enough to take a picture :)

Friday night - Chris' parents brought their sweet pups to stay at our house all week! They are very good pups and we are really enjoying them. Molly has found her new favorite spot underneath the tree and Jazzy and Harlee are best buds! I don't know why Jazzy isn't in this picture - I guess she doesn't stay in one place long enough!


Harlee loves posing :)

OUR LAND!
Today is our pre construction meeting and I can't make it due to work - so Chris and I went up to our property on Sunday afternoon to see where our house is staked out. I am standing in our gravel drive way looking out to where our house will be. I think Chris is standing in what will be our kitchen.

Harlee was lucky enough to come along! We took her to see her boyfriend Tanner - for possibly one of the last times before we give her away.

Harlee and me in what will be our living room!

Us in our living room - the house behind me is almost done... Our will look similar except we don't have brick on our garage and we only have single windows on the 2nd story - not double.


Standing at the back of our yard to what will soon be the back of our house!


Saturday - Chris and I helped at church for Breakfast with Santa! We had such a good time! We had our picture taken with Santa but it was NOT good - so we took some pictures with the trees by ourselves :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think the tree is precious!