ANYWAY - most of you who have been reading this blog from the week we found out we were pregnant - you know that I am doing this as a "keep sake" so I won't forget all the feelings and emotions I went through during pregnancy. So, I need to "record" a few things now so I don't forget one day in the future how nutty I was during Parker's pregnancy.
Last night - I had a little melt down moment with my sweet husband. Our house was HOT and I was NOT comfortable. I finally broke down and cranked up the A/C and felt better a bit later. But my poor husband... he definitely takes a lot! I SWORE to him last night that we would NOT have any more kids because I did NOT want to feel pregnant again. Those feelings of course were different a few hours later - but for a few hours there I was sure I wouldn't be bearing any more children. I was seriously considering strictly adopting kids from here on out. To ease my uncomfortableness, Chris practiced all his massaging techniques on me (that he learned in our class this past weekend) before bed and it did help. It's amazing what a head, neck, shoulder, back and arm massage does to a pregnant lady. As soon as he said he was done, I was sleeping soundly about 10 seconds later. THANK YOU Chris for being wonderful :)
I definitely didn't deserve it from him yesterday - I think from the time I got home, I was upset with him for some CRAZY reason or another at least 5 times. Maybe more...
First - he had all these people coming over to buy some fish stuff that I didn't think we were selling because he was going to set up some other type of fresh water - low maintenance - low cost aquarium at the new house. I was sure I had told him setting up this new type of miracle aquarium would be OK - but he assumed last week when I explained (or really probably yelled) to him in a not so nice way that he would be needing to sell as much aquarium stuff as possible so that we could pay for his school and a traffic ticket he got a few months ago in Alabama - he took THAT as a sign that any aquarium was out of the question. Well - he should have read my mind and realized that I meant EVERYTHING EXCEPT all the stuff he needs for this other type of aquarium.... right... I swear that's what I was thinking. All his fault for not knowing that.
Then - I made frozen lasagna for dinner and it was AWFUL and it was somehow Chris' fault. Because he liked the burnt parts of it - where I was left at my plate for an hour poking through the noodles trying to find one that didn't taste like card board. It was all his fault. (This picture isn't actually our burnt lasagna - it's a random picture I found on the Internet- but it looks pretty close to what we had. Chris LOVES the black part. GROSS!)

Then - I went to clean up the kitchen because he hadn't done it yet and of course I wasn't exactly happy about it. Even though he promised me he was ABOUT to do it - it wasn't done right then and my crazy woman pregnant mind had to get it done right then. Again - totally his fault for not knowing I was going to go crazy unless it was cleaned RIGHT then.
Then - I needed a photo book out of a box that I had told him he could already pack up a few days ago - but it was definitely his fault for not reading my mind and knowing that I would need that photo book a few days later. So he smiles and sweetly goes through about 10 already packed up boxes to find the box I needed and hands me the photo album. If I were him, I think I would have broken the album on top of my head.
THEN - when our house was scorching hot (about 75 degrees - which is cooler than what it normally is in there!) and I was INCREDIBLY hot and he was comfortable - it was ALL his fault that I was hot and he was not. After being upset with him cause I was hot, I told him I needed ice water to help me feel comfortable. Looking back now - if I were him, I would have gotten a full glass and poured it on my head. But no - he just quietly got up, got the glass of water and sweetly gave it to me with a big smile on his face.
NOW~ for the latest CRAZY pregnant lady DREAM!
Sunday morning, I woke up FURIOUS. I had had a dream that Chris told me that he was going to divorce me and become a homosexual because he could not imagine EVER being married to a pregnant lady again! I mean - he was serious in my dream and my dream was SO REAL! I woke up Sunday morning and immediately looked through his facebook account and his email account to see if he had been communicating with any men lately. And I also checked his cell phone for any suspicious text messages. I mean I WAS SURE he was really cheating on me with a man. Obviously, after sitting on the couch and really thinking about it for a bit, I realized that he didn't really tell me he wanted to divorce me and that he wasn't really a homosexual. (Maybe it had something to do with the Britney Spears song he sang with Brian at Karaoke on Friday night... hmmm)
My poor husband.
Here is a baby update!
Here is what Parker probably looks like inside of me these days... SO CRAMPED! It's getting to the point where I can feel every single movement he makes ALL day long and he moves ALL day long. Even just a little twitch, I can feel. Chris and I can also tell where certain parts of his body are. One day this past weekend, we could feel his entire leg all curled up on one side of me and we could tell where his heel stopped. And we could see his huge head poking out one side of me too. And we could tell exactly where his feet stopped on the other side. Absolutely amazing.

That's it for tonight! Chris and I go on a tour of our hospital tonight! This was a must for us - since I was sure that if we didn't go on the tour - then we would definitely get lost and have Parker INSIDE our car 2 blocks from the hospital.

Until my next crazy woman episode - if you see my SWEET, SWEET husband, please pat him on the back and give him a big hug and tell him I will only be pregnant another month or so. Bless his sweet little heart.

2 comments:
Hillary, thanks for your comment on my blog! I have to say after this posting, I'm worried for poor Erik. I am insane with him already sometimes (I blame stress) and worry what pregnancy will do! :) Glad to hear you and Baby Parker are doing great!
LOL. I said with my first pregnancy I would NEVER do that again! My husband reminded me too when I said I wanted to try for #2. Now I am 3 months pregnant and hating every minute of it! (sorry baby, I love you but this sucks!). I swear I will never do this again. :-) As far as crazy prego dreams go I was just telling my friends this morning about mine last night- SO STRANGE! Hang in there! You are almost there. I remember at 35 weeks and called the doctor and begged him to induce me because I could not take it anymore- a few hours later my water broke on its own! God knew. ;-)
Post a Comment