Sorry, but EVERYTHING going on in my life has to do with BABIES lately! So that's why the baby blog has been inundated with posts - and this blog has been a little bit rejected :) Just wanted to say HI to everyone who reads this blog only :)
Not much at all has happened with our house - it's done! Yay! But we don't move for another 11 days. I'm sure while I'm sitting on the couch in our new house and watching all our family and friends move all our furniture and boxes into the house, I'll find something to post about that is not baby related... maybe :)
XO-Hill
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

1 comment:
You are so smart Hillary. I did the same thing when we moved into this house. I was 37 weeks pregnant and watched as everyone else worked and I sat down. The problem is, you don't know where anything went!
Post a Comment