
I feel like after reading my previous post on here - I seem VERY self-centered and VERY "all about me" - yes - I know those two things mean the same thing. Anyway - I just have to take a small inch (or five) to write about how yes - I do understand that it's NOT just me going through this pregnancy - that Chris is too. And he deals with a lot with this pregnancy - just in a different way. Also - I understand that AFTER Park joins our family, he will really be extremely stressed, tired, and unbelievably supportive through all of it. Although it has taken my sweet husband what seems like forever to figure out what he wanted his major to be in college - he has found it - and he LOVES it! Even though that means he'll be in school full-time for the first 3 months of Park's life and then part-time for the next 9 months of Parker's life - I do understand how incredibly hard it will be for him to do that. Instead of spending time with his brand new precious baby boy, he will be spending his time working full time at his internship and sitting in classrooms until 10:30 at night. And I know all this is because he wants us to have a good life and a healthy family - that he supports. I just had to "side note" that in my last post. We by NO means have a hard life. And we have everything we've ever dreamed of... just a few years sooner than we had planned... but how can we deny this incredible life that God had decided to give us NOW. Our blessings are over flowing. Our cup runneth over.

No comments:
Post a Comment