My sweet, sweet mother made new cushions for our glider that we bought on Craigslist! The cushions on there were NASTY dirty (and pink) - so obviously we needed new cushions! My mom did SUCH a great job! It seriously looks professional and she spent endless hours over the past month making it for us! THANK YOU MOM! (And Parker just kicked inside of me and wanted me to say "Thank you, Nana!")
~~~~
Our glider for the nursery! It's staying at Whit and Doug's house til we move this weekend!

The glider and ottoman!

Mommy and baby Parker love the glider! I must say that these things are not made for pregnant women! It was so comfy I had a REALLY hard time getting out of it! Hopefully when I don't have a huge baby INSIDE my belly it will be eaiser to get out!



No comments:
Post a Comment