Friday, March 20, 2009

VL GNO!!!

Melanie, Lori, (not sure who the girl is in the yellow tank top - I don't recognize her when I see pictures of her anymore!!!), Christy, Kaitie, Ashley and baby Miley! (My sweet friend Stephanie had to leave early to go to her son's T-Ball game so she missed the picture).

Last night was GNO with my Vinings Lake Church Ladies! To say the least - I look much different among these girls than I do with my BridgePointe Church Ladies from the previous night!

It was fun to talk to the "other" mommy there, Ashley, and share all the JOYS of what being pregnant and a new mommy can do to you with all the not yet but maybe soon-to-be mommies! (My bet is that Christy is next...) It was a night full of talk about "let downs", stretching ligaments, stretch marks, GROWING bigger than life body parts, not being able to SEE anything below your belly button, trusting husbands with things we never thought possible and ankles the size of your neck! SOUNDS FUN HUH!

We had such a great time dining at 'Chow Baby' and even baby Miley joined us! She slept the entire time in her mommy's baby bjorn but that didn't stop her from showing off her PRECIOUS pink-ly painted toe nails!



THANK YOU So Much to all my sweet friends who came to shower me with MORE gifts :) It was so wonderful to see everyone before we move next weekend! It's VERY likely that the next GNO I have with either of these groups of girls from 2 nights ago and last night will be much different for me. I will hopefully no longer be 40-50 pounds over my ideal body weight and I will no longer be WOBBLING when I walk!

No comments: