Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Baby Shower This Weekend!

My in-town family baby shower was this weekend! I LOVE having so much family that lives close-by! All my dad's cousins were there, as well as my great aunts, both my grandmas (one who lives in Florida), my mom, and both my sisters (one who lives in Savannah) and of course my "second" family members where there too! The Keatons, a family who moved a few houses down from us in the mid-late 1980's who we have kept in contact with ever since and also who could forget the Testani family! The shower was actually held at the Testani's house and was absolutely perfect! Chris and both her sisters, Katie and Annie, were there as well and also who could forget the Testani kiddos :) Maggie and Abby were there and were the perfect little hostesses :) Abby helped me open ALL my gifts - which was really nice! I didn't feel like all eyes were on me constantly!
Chris' sister, Amy, was actually helping to host the baby shower as well, but I HIGHLY encouraged her and Chris' mom to take this weekend to drive down to south Georgia to see baby Griffin David Hull who was just born a few days ago! I would have been there if I could still travel and I just hate that I haven't seen this sweet baby boy yet! He and Mr. Parker are going to grow up only a few weeks apart and I can't wait to see them grow up together! I have a feeling they will be NOTHING but trouble here in a few years!

This is me and "Aunt Annie" as the Testani kiddos call her. Annie was my "Phi Mu Big Sis" at Georgia Tech and when she graduated and moved from Atlanta, she introduced me to her sweet sister, Chris Testani - and the rest is history!

Abby had to join in on the picture, too! :) So sweet! She is missing more teeth, I think, than she has in her mouth!

Me and Abby Testani - I'm showing her how to use the burp cloth and hold baby Parker :) I have a feeling she is going to be a GREAT help with Parker!


Maggie Testani, me and Abby Testani - we are holding onto a SWEET blanket that Maggie actually MADE for Parker! I will cherish this thing forever.

Holding up some SWEET baby clothes :) This will probably be the "going home" outfit for Mr. Parkster!

The Testani's Aunt Annie, Aunt Katie and me!

No comments: