Monday, March 16, 2009

To Do List!

Thanks to my sweet friend from Waycross, Melissa Clark Hayes, who posted this To Do List on her blog this week. She is due some time in the next week or so! YAY MELISSA! :)

I'm going to desperately try to take advantage of ALL these things some time in the next month before Parker arrives!

1. Lay in bed for 5 extra minutes just b/c I can and don't have a baby forcing me up.

2. Go to the store & pick up one thing b/c it might be the last time you go in with just your purse & come out with one item.

3. Eat something delicious without guilt.

4. Watch a TV show beginning to end b/c it will be the last time for a while that I can do that without interruptions.

5. Read a book. It will be the last for a while that isn't about babies.

6. Go out to dinner with my hubby and talk for an hour afterwards. You'll either be paying for a sitter so the clock is ticking or you'll be eating with one hand.

7. Get a pedicure.

8. Put my feet up as much as I can & relax.

9. Go to the movies.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm trying to accomplish as many as I can in a week. You have a little more time so enjoy & try to do these at least once (if not more) if you can. Good luck. You are in my prayers.

Whitney said...

I totally agree with the "going to the movies" idea and tried that myself before we had Kayley, but I didn't think about not being able to sit through the movie without getting up to go to the bathroom. So, if you go to the movies, good luck finding a good time to leave the theatre to potty. :)