I love to eat now. Seriously. I used to not like to eat a lot of food... I'm normally very content with 1/2 the food on my plate at a restaurant and some dessert. Well, I can't stop eating. This is going to be a long pregnancy. Seriously, I'm going to gain a million pounds. Today, I had a Vivanno for breakfast, 2 tacos, chips and salsa and sour cream for a 1:30 lunch from Chipotle and for a 2:30 DINNER I ate a slice of deep dish Chicago Style Pizza that my boss brought in. Seriously. Then I had a dinner mint and a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup to top it off.
In a few months, when you no longer see me because I can't FIT THROUGH THE DOORWAY, you'll know why.
Oh my oh my.
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment