Monday, September 8, 2008

GIRRRRRRRRRRRLS WEEKEND!


THE GIRLS - Hollie, Christy, Jen, Katie and Me!

THE VIEW FROM HOLLIE'S CONDO!
We had SUCH a fabulous time this weekend! Thank you to HOLLIE for inviting us to her daddy's condo for the weekend.

I learned a lot this weekend! Such as...

1 - Don't tell news in a nonchalant way to your friends in Hooters. They will scream and everyone will stare at you.....

Here's a pic of everyone at Hooters- it was a first timer for most of us there!

2 - Hollie Hixson has a severe honking addiction to any horn in any car.
JEN ME AND KATIE IN THE BACK OF THE PT CRUISER CONVERTIBLE... VERY CUTE!

Yes - I believe Hollie was driving, looking back at me, and honking at the same time.

3 - DO NOT allow Hollie to drive and talk at the same time - she forgets to press the gas pedal. :) ........ LOVE YOU HOLLIE and thank you for driving by the way!

4 - Also - do not drive to Panama City via Alabama roads if you are scared of death walls coming up on either side of your car. We were all freaking out. It was very scary. And it didn't help that Edward the vampire nearly walked out in front of our car. Yes - we were nearly responsible for the death of Edward. It also didn't help that HUGE buses and semis wanted to pass us on both sides next to the wall. I have never been so freaked out on a road before.
5 - The Twilight series is INCREDIBLE. All weekend I heard everyone talking about this awesome High School Vampire Romance novel series and I'm like WHATEVER - THAT SOUNDS WEIRD! Well, Hollie finished it and I began to read it and is it ever amazing! I started Friday afternoon and today I am well into the 2nd book. Nearly halfway done with it. SUCH good book! You should all read it! Here's a hilarious picture of ALL of us reading the Twilight series. We each are reading a different book. So funny! I have purchased the 2nd and 3rd books so if anyone would like to borrow, just let me know!
Hollie, Christy, Jen and Me! Reading books 2, 4, 3 and 1!

6 - I had SUCH a great time being TOTALLY nutty with my sweet friends. We had such a blast at Tootsies in PCB - the average age in the whole club was about 65 but we had such a great time! We tried a few other clubs - La Vela and Spinnakers - but they were both a BIG thumbs down compared to Tootsies. We had such a great time listening to country music and falling in love with the singer in his cowboy hat and SUPER tight jeans. Very cute! And yes - we definitely danced with an 85 year old man. It was incredible.

JEN AND I AT TOOTSIES!

HOLLIE AND OLD GUY!

CHRISTY AND OLD GUY!
HOLLIE ME AND OLD GUY!

THE CUTE SINGER GUY AND HIS TIGHT JEANS!




7 - Oh - I forgot how GREAT a sno-cone can be! We walked across the street from our condo from the beach in our bikinis - yes... total redneck PCB style - and got virgin daiquiris and sno cones and they were SO yummy! I need to find a sno cone place in the Atl! Anyone know of one?

Hollie found this very humorous - yes - I do realize how red neck we look. But hey - we were in Panama City - what do you expect?


ME AND KATIE AT THE SNO CONE PLACE!


8 - Um ---- if you are with this particular group of ladies - and you are all a bit delirious - and you just happen to stop at a Sonic for dessert in Dothan, Alabama... be careful. Please be forewarned that if "In the ayer" comes on the radio, everyone just might get out and dance. In the Sonic parking lot . Like crazy people. I will leave that at that. I believe there is a video out of this... somewhere.... not sure if it will surface or not... we shall see... :)




9 - Um... what else can I chat about? OH YEAH - how could I forget? Katie got a NOSE RING! It's REALLY cute and it looks so good on her. I was worried she was going to chicken out but she was so brave and did awesome :)

NICE TAN LINES HILLARY- Yes - I also realize how red neck this looks. Again - we were in PCB.

PHOTO TIME! JEN, CHRISTY AND ME!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF JEN - SO PRETTY ;)

HOLLIE AND KATIE :)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Love your post Hillary!! It was a fun time! I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep!
Also, I have GOT to finish up book 2......too many duties around here!!