Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My husband, the bed breaker!

So, Chris now has broken a total of 2 beds. He broke my childhood bed in Tennessee last year and a few nights ago he got in bed and his side of the bed fell to the ground by about 6 inches. The bed in Tennessee is very old, but he TOTALLY broke it... like, when he got on the bed, it just immediately collapsed to the ground. All the way.

So, the newest bed he broke is our NICE EXPENSIVE bed in our house. I was already in bed and nearly asleep when this happened. Well, he literally couldn't even sleep on his side of the bed it was drooping down so much! I told him to go sleep in the guest room... well... The guest room is where Harlee sleeps at night and to say the least, that bed is not ready for human habitation until the sheets are washed and cleaned.

So, anyway, we get out of bed, Chris goes to get all his power tools out of the garage in the back yard and we take off our mattress and box spring and begin to re-assemble our bed. I REALLY wanted to get a picture of it, but Chris was NOT in the mood. I was laughing inside the whole time... it really was funny. He even said, "No one needs to hear about this!" Ha ha... well... he never reads my blog so this is what he gets for not reading it!

If for some reason you do read this, I love you, honey!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is funny! Cody hasn't broken a bed but I seriously thought he was going to break my bistro chairs last night when he was trying to change a light bulb.