
Wednesday and Thursday were better - I still wasn't feeling totally better, but my neck was back to normal by Friday morning.
Oh and last Thursday night, we went to visit Amy, Jeffrey, Campbell and Dakota for dinner! I got a few sweet shots of Campbell Anne. She is getting SO big and is really entering that extremely cute stage now. She's really reacting to everything and taking everything in. She's absolutely precious.
So - this past weekend was supposed to be ANOTHER fun-filled GIRLS ONLY weekend! My plans for the past month or so was to go to the beach with my sweet friend Jessica and some other friends we knew from our days at Tech. Well... Friday morning, I felt great. I packed by bags before I left home and threw them in the car... got to work.... and felt TERRIBLE again... it's been this on again off again thing all week long. Getting very tired of this. No idea what my deal is but I felt terrible. I didn't want food, I didn't want water, I didn't want anything. Around 2 p.m. I finally decided that a Chic Fil A sandwich sounded good... well that didn't work out so well. Still felt terrible all afternoon. So, after lunch, I told all my sweet friends to head down to the beach without me. I just didn't want to burden their drive down there or their weekend by making them stop on the way down because I was sick. SO.... I was totally OK with staying home all weekend and just relaxing.
Well, since I was going to be gone, Chris had made plans to go to Waycross to see his brothers and parents for the weekend. But he wasn't leaving until 10:30 on Friday night because - bless his little heart - he has class until 10 on every Friday night! So, around 10:15 he finally convinced me that he would wait on my hand and foot in Waycross all weekend long if I went with him :)
We had a fun few hours in Waycross though - we got there really early Saturday morning and left Sunday after church. We took all our doggies and had a great time though! It's always so fun to see family and especially when you love your family so much and enjoy their company as much as we do with the Hulls. Carol definitely wins the award for most patience with having 6 doggies in and out of her house all weekend! Thanks to the Hulls for hosting our crew for the weekend and for all the wonderful food, fun and memories.
My sweet Harlee Jane in the car.
Jack and Buddie shared a seat.
So - on the way home, I realized there was something wet on my pillow. Um - it was pee. And Buddie had just been sitting on it. Seriously. Disgusting. I was so mad I threw Buddie in the back seat then threw my pillow on top of him. He didn't seem to mind. Stupid dog.
HA HA - Harlee loves to sleep with her head under beds and both the beds in our house are too low to the ground to do this so whenever she gets to a bed that is high off the ground she LOVES it! This is what she looked like Saturday morning when we woke up. So funny! It looked like she was a headless dog.
The Hull Boys
The Hull Boys' Girls!
Harlee kept a good eye on Scottie on the way home :)
And Kristen, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment