Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I forgot...

I forgot to tell y'all how far along I am! I am 8 weeks and 4 days... and my due date is May 2, 2009. I am only a few days sooner than they had orginally thought.

6 comments:

Meaghan said...

Hillary! I just saw the good news (albeit a little late!). Congratulations! I know that you are going to be a wonderful mama. Good luck! I linked your blog to mine (hope you don't mind) so I can keep up with you. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I did not know that you were pregnant. Were y'all wanting to get pregnant? I am happy for you.. Cant wait for the baby to come:)

Nate & Mary Beth said...

HILLARY!!! WHAT EXCITING NEWS! I am glad that you are feeling better too. I read your whole baby blog and what a month you've had! I think I had similar feelings when we found out about Jacob - and brought him home that day! Your motherly instincts will set in and all will be ok! I love reading your hull family blog, so when I went to check it today I was so thrilled for you! Blessings along your journey!

Melissa said...

congrats hillary - that's amazing news. i'm 14 weeks myself. i hope your pregnancy goes great!

Christy said...

Yay Hillary! I'm glad that doctor appt went so well and that you are "out of the closet"! I'm excited for you and can't wait to read about everything on here!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hillary, I'm sorry I haven't congratulated you yet....so a great big congratulations!!!!