
Baby Hull is now the size of a BLUEBERRY! I love this cause I love blueberries, however, the first image I had in my head was of that girl in the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory who turned into a blueberry for being a bad girl. YIKES! Let's hope that never happens. But I do have fun memories of picking blueberries as a child... at my grandparents house whose neighbors had a blueberry farm... and at the Blueberry Farm in Waycross.
Below is a picture of a lentil bean (the size of Baby Hull last week) and a blueberry (the size of Baby Hull this week. The baby has doubled in size this past week! And it has little webbed arms and feet, the brain is beginning to develop as well as the intestines! Oh, and the best part is that it has a tail right now! Ha ha! The baby's spinal cord is longer than needed so it sticks out some like a little tail! The pink and purple picture above is what the baby actually looks like, which totally freaks me out. It's disgusting.


No comments:
Post a Comment