My new favorite little seat is white and has a big hole in the middle of it. Yes, being pregnant makes you have to go to the bathroom ALL the time. I always thought that that came later in the pregnancy when the baby is pushing against your bladder. Well, that is so not the case. According to 'What to Expect When Your Expecting', I'm always going to the bathroom for many reasons. All the hormones going crazy in my body actually increases the amount of blood I am circulating through my body which leads to a lot of extra fluid being processed through my kidneys and therefore ending up in my bladder. The book CLAIMS that I may get some relief in my second trimester - about 5 weeks away - because my baby and my uterus will actually move up my body and away fromy pelvis and bladder. However, all women carry differently so I may not ever have any relief from this awful constant trip to the bathroom.
Oh - also - I looked up in my little book why pregnant women get morning sickness. And it's answer is... and I quote, "No one is really sure what the exact reason is." Seriously. That was what it said. Thanks a lot!!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment