Friday I had SUCH a wonderful time hanging out with my friends from our old church, Bridgepointe. It was a WONDERFUL girls night - we were actually out celebrating Kristen's 30th birthday! Love you K.L.! I absolutely LOVE girls nights where you just GO and be GOOFY, SILLY girls... which I am very good at. And it's fun because 3 out of the 7 girls that went out are all prego! And we're all within a few weeks of each other. Crazy! I didn't take any pix, but Chelsea did - and I'm still waiting on those pictures, Chels.... any day now! I think I'll post this lovely picture of Chelsea on here until I get those pictures from Friday night... maybe that will entice her... These two people kind of look alike, huh?

My family was in town this weekend, and we were booted from my sisters house so that we could take care of my parent's dog... and because there wasn't room for us. I had such a great time seeing them when we could, though. It was a much too short weekend though and I can't wait til Chris and I live closer to W and D so that when family comes, we can see more of each other... even if we still have to be the pet taker-carer! Sunday was Whitney's 100th and last baby shower :) This girl has totally racked up! So glad she's my sister so I can use all her stuff next Spring when baby Hull gets here. I had a little dillemma getting ready for the shower... apparantly after I eat a big meal, I look major pregnant. My tummy sticks out WAY more than it ever used to so after we ate lunch, I go to put on a cute dress.... um... not so much. The dress was so tight on my tummy you could actually SEE my belly button through the dress. AGHHH! I did not want to show up at my sister's shower looking more pregnant that she did! I finally found a "loose fitting" shirt that left the mind up for imagination as to if it's hiding a tummy or not! :) I couldn't complain too much, though, cause I could still fit into my cute little Gap skirt that I love! Here's a picture of my sisters and I and my sisters and my mom and I at the shower!


As you can imagine, our life has been a little full of CRAZY lately. We house hunted again on Saturday... we love our realtor... and we actually put an offer down on a home Saturday afternoon - it was countered - we countered again - it was rejected. So we put another offer on another house yesterday... and we are still in process of finding out. I'm not posting any pix yet - I don't want to jinx it! I have to say that I don't know how anyone goes through anything - much less looking for and buying a house - without their faith in God. I just ALWAYS have this awesome peace in my heart that I KNOW everything will work out to his will. I would be lying if I said I haven't stressed a little bit over this decision - but the more I think about it - how can ANYTHING go wrong when I know that God is on our side and that His will WILL be done and that only He knows what our future holds.
Chris and I have this awesome church we LOVE called Vinings Lake. Yesterday's sermon was incredible and it really spoke to me. It was about the foundation of our faith and how it's really centered in on the importance of the ressurection of Jesus Christ... that is the center of our entire faith. The fact that Jesus died on the cross, then ROSE from the dead 3 days later is the only reason we are given an ETERNAL life... all we have to do is believe. It's so sad that some people just believe that just because they are GOOD people, that they will go to heaven and live with God eternally. NO! You have to believe and know for a fact the simple phrase that "He died for our sins and rose from the dead." SO many other prophets DIED for a good cause, but did any of them RISE from the dead so that you and I may have an eternal life? You go and find one other than Jesus... I dare you. (((I apologize for random thoughts here, my thoughts are always so scattered when written down... but I think I am getting my main point across here.)))
Sunday night we met with our new small group and I LOVED it! We have SUCH a diverse group this year and it's totally awesome. Ranges anywhere from single and just out of high school to mid 40s and career changing. It's incredible and I know that God is going to speak to us in SO many new ways through our group!
Anyway - hopefully Chelsea will email me some pictures soon so I can post those from Friday night and I'll keep you updated on the offer we put down on the house yesterday! Seeeeee yaaaaaaa!

1 comment:
Thanks a lot...now you will never see the pictures. I kinda like it when I am the only one with the camera... OBVIOUSLY!
Post a Comment