Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! I have never felt so loved! HA! My blog wasn't working for a few days - some setting I set - and I have received SO many emails and messages saying WHERE'S YOUR BLOG!? Ha ha... so funny. I had no idea so many of you were dependent on my random writing rages! :) Well, I'm glad I can be such amusement for so many of you out there! It's good to know I'm loved... or at least my random writing is!

Chris and I have been so crazy busy the past few days... mostly just talking through things and figuring out what we're going to do about a home. Our verbal offer last week was accepted, we were going to sign papers on Tuesday, but decided to delay it a few days until we had some more things in line, like our future budget when we have the house and other financial interests. We have to make sure that this is the best decision for us and our little future family. We also don't want to rush into anything... this is so huge... we have to know it's the right thing.


We've really realized in the past few days how incredibly blessed we are. I feel like God kind of "extra blessed" us when it came to our family and friends who care so genuinely about us! I am so happy and so so fullfilled when it comes to our support system. There is absolutely nothing I could ask more for. All of you know exactly who you are... THANK YOU.


My sister, Whit, is about to pop any day now! Well - not quite yet. But she's due in about a month and this is when my other nephew, Jac, was born. I'm so excited! CANNOT wait for Kayley Lane to be born! YAY!


I'm watching THE HILLS right now and it's AWESOME... let me tell you... this is some REAL stuff. Yeah right. This show is so fake. But, I love it. OH SNAP! Heidi's mom, Darlene just showed up and she didn't know Speidi was living together... this is going to be good. GOTTA GO.


Thanks for showing all the LUV!


XO-Hill Billy


1 comment:

ChelsandNoel said...

Thanks God I got my fix today...Noel was thinking about taking me to rehab because my withdrawals were so bad....