
I'm so excited cause everyone who knows me KNOWS how much I love photos and sticking them ANYWHERE I can in my house - so this board will be the perfect place for me to stick all my favorite photos of baby Hull when he or she finally arrives! Yay!
Now - I've been planning to decorate the nursery in black and white toile no matter if it's a boy or girl - see the picture below of what I'm thinking of - so I'm thinking I will want the board to be in toile fabric. But - seeing as we won't know the sex of the baby until December, I'm not sure if I will fully decide on the nursery until then. Chris thinks that toile may be a little girly for a boy. But I think it could go either way. I think it's a classic look. I guess I'll wait until December to fully decide. This picture is obviously for a girl (kind of a coincidence cause Heidi's (who is making me this board) daughter's name is Ava. :)
THANKS HEIDI for the fun give away! Can't wait to see what creative ideas you come up with for baby Hull's FIRST nursery decoration!
XO


2 comments:
Congratulations! It is nice you won as you have a baby on the way. :-) Have fun decorating the nursery.
Okay.....obviously I didn't read down far enough!! Ha!ha! Scratch my above comment, I think you just answered my question. LOL! Just let me know when you are ready!!
Post a Comment