Thursday, October 30, 2008

FLOWERS!

I was INCREDIBLY confused today when a florist comes to our door with flowers for ME! We have florists drop stuff by pretty often for guests who are dining that evening - and sometimes for our private parties - but hardly ever for me! (Chris got me some STUNNINGLY gorgeous flowers for my 25th birthday this past year, but other than that, I never get flowers!) So - I asked her if she was sure they were for me and she said yes! I was shocked! Then she asked - did you buy a new home recently? OH YEAH! I forgot about that whole home thing we did this past weekend :) The biggest purchase we have or ever will make! OH YEAH!
I thought that was incredibly thoughtful and very sweet! However, when I called Chris to tell him - he was a little upset that they didn't send him any flowers! Oh well! I am happy that I got them! :) Thanks Ashton Woods! :)



1 comment:

ChelsandNoel said...

We got flowers too...so sweet! Also, I updated my blog...thought you would be proud!