Sunday, October 26, 2008

Guessssssssssssssss what?


Well - Guess what? Chris and I FINALLY did it! Well - we think so at least. There is one more little hoop we have to jump through and if all goes well there -- we will be on our way to building our very first home! We've signed on the dotted line though.... Whew. Talk about a stressful signature!!!


It's honestly the most beautiful home I've ever laid my eyes on and I cannot even believe how blessed Chris and I are to be able to build and own a home as perfectly beautiful as this one. We are so blessed with such a wonderful family and more wonderful family to help support us to make this decision and get us through this next step in our lives.


After some more things are final - by the end of this week - I'll post some pictures.


Blessed - Chris and Hillary

3 comments:

KarenKal said...

hey Hill. Congrats. Where is your new home going to be and when will it be built?
Karen

Jenn said...

how totally exciting!!! i am SO happy for y'all. can't wait to see the pics. luv ya!

ChelsandNoel said...

Congrats guys!