Friday, October 17, 2008

The Bella Band!

While at Nicki's last night - her sweet roommate, Allison, was super confused at how the bella band worked. Well, I had on a dress last night so I couldn't show her, but I figured I'd blog about it to try and explain it better! (Since she's my #1 reader ;)Here is a picture that may help. It's basically an elastic band that wraps around your waist that holds up your too big maternity pants -OR - holds up your un-buttonable jeans! Hope this picture helps explain! :) The quotes below are from the Bellaband web site - not from me :)


Amber: 18 weeksWears her favorite pre-pregnancy jeans...unbuttoned!
Laura: 25 weeksThe BellaBand holds up her too-loose maternity jeans.
Saam: 32 weeksThe BellaBand keeps her belly from pushing her pants down.
Stephanie: PostpartumThe BellaBand helps with still-tight pre-pregnancy jeans

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Hillary, just wanted to let you know I love your blog! I'm so happy you are enjoying your pending mommy-dom. :)