Does anyone have the 4th Twilight Book handy? I'm ready for it! This is honestly been the best book series I have ever laid my hands on. I am really sad that the series is nearly over... I don't know what I'll do when I finish it!
Also - this is a poster for the movie coming out next month... does anyone know if we can pre-buy tickets for opening weekend?

YAY!
4 comments:
Hillary, Are you going to have your bulletin board made for the baby? If so, do you want to just wait until you know the sex? Whatever you want is great with me!! Just let me know!
hill
i am OBSESSED with twilight. i am not sure if I am going to be here opening weekend (isnt it nov. 21?) but if i am we should go together. i have to go with someone else who loves it! i also have the 4th book, i loaned it out, but it should return soon :) betsy
I was just wondering about preordering too! I cant wait. I've talked so many people into reading it and am so excited!
Do you know if the movie is based on all four books or just the first one? I want to make sure I have read all of them before the opening date if it is a collaboration of all 4 books. ahhh obsession!!!
Post a Comment