Monday, October 20, 2008

Off to the hospital!

We spent the entire day with Whit, Doug and my parents yesterday... getting everything ready to send them off to the hospital! Before she left, we realized we wouldn't be able to take a "belly shot" of us together as both being pregnant maybe ever again! So we took one quickly before they left!

Whitney - 9 months pregnant. Hillary - 3 months pregnant.


Whit giving the doggies kisses good bye!

I told Doug to give me his "Yay I'm about to have a baby" look!

The Appenfelder Family - Day before Kayley!

Finally - their trunk was packed! After I took this picture, Whitney asked, "Can you tell I'm pregnant in that picture?!" Ha ha - I wonder how many 9 months pregnant women have to ask that questions.... ZERO!

Bye!

YAY! OFF TO THE HOSPITAL!






1 comment:

Mel said...

Tag. Your it. Read my blog for the instructions.