Friday, October 17, 2008

11 hours work - 11 hours sleep...

I thought this illustration pretty much describes me now. I am having the most difficult time just SLOOOOOWING my life down and chilling out.... and realizing when I need to take a break and just relax.
I can no longer do some of the things I used to be able to do - pre-pregnancy. Every once in a while from January to November - about twice a month - I have 11 hour work days. This happens when I have morning/breakfast groups come in and also have dinner events that I need to stay for. SO - that being said... yesterday, I was here bright and early at 6:00 a.m. and left around 5:00 p.m. I honestly probably should have stayed longer because my parties didn't get here until 6, but I was SO exhausted... it was not going to happen.

I went home and showered and we went to dinner with some of our favorite people - Jeffrey, Coty and Riley Melvin - and about an hour into dinner, I was feeling a bit woozy. After that - I went to Nicki's apartment in Kennesaw to get her 4th Twilight book (so excited by the way) and after walking up THREE flights of stairs, I honestly thought I was going to faint. I went straight to her couch and plopped down to catch my breath. Very, very sad.

We got home around 8:30 where I immediately laid down on the couch to wait for "The Office" to come on. I guess Chris walked in the den and found me a few minutes later sound asleep. He took me to bed and I didn't wake up until this morning at 8:00 a.m. And... when he got in bed with me around mid night - I apparantly told him there was no room for him and he couldn't join me. Sorry, honey :) I love ya!


Here are some WEIRD pictures I found online today.... check this out.
How nuts is that!

No comments: