I
AM
SOOO
EXCITED!
My sister went to the doctor this week and the doctor said she is READY to have her BABY! I'm so pumped! Kayley wasn't supposed to come see us until not next week but the week after - but Doctor Marcus says she's READY NOW! And I am SO excited! Whit and Doug will go in on Sunday night and she will be induced Monday morning and by Monday afternoon, we will have a PRECOIUS tiny sweet little baby named Kayley Lane Appenfelder in our arms to hold and love and cherish! She sent out pictures of her belly this week that she insists is bigger than it was a few weeks ago. From the front you cannot even tell she's preggers... from the side... a differnet story! But she's super cute and I'm PRAYING I carry baby Hull like this... I'm off to a bad start if so.
OTHER exciting news!
My sister-in-law, Leigh Ann Hull, is having a BOY! She found out yesterday and I am so excited. His name will be Griffin David Hull - and he will be the VERY FIRST child of Grandpa Hull's family line to carry on the Hull name! So - that's always very special! Here is a picture of Griffin David... looks like he MIGHT have Uncle Chris' long legs... just like Campbell Ann!

MORE exciting news!
Noel, our awesome and sweet realtor, is taking us to some more homes this weekend! I have a feeling... a good feeling about it. We're going to see homes that are all well within our price range- BUT they are all pretty much foreclosed - or preforeclosed - or short sale. So that COULD possibly bring up some issues and complications - but I'm hopeful that we'll find something soon! I know God is in control. No worries!
Last night - we went to eat dinner with Jeffrey, Coty and baby Riley - she is absolutely precious! Coty has done the UNTHINKABLE thing.... yes - she bought a MINI VAN. I was pretty skeptical - but after seeing their ROOMY little house inside their car - my feeling changed a bit. I don't know if I could get one still - I've always been very against them - but maybe this little baby will change more than my body... mini van? Here I come? Oh dear... :)
More updates on Baby Hull's blog today too! XOXO-Hill



3 comments:
Whitney isn't big at all - tell her good luck for me. I saw her in the dr office the other day but i don't think she recognized me.
Hey Hill,
Make sure I'm on the call list to let me know when Kaylyn is born..... I can't wait to hear the good news!
Love,
Karen
I think it is time for an update...its been 3 days... there is a lot of pressure that comes with providing 2,000+ people with their daily dose of entertainment and pleasure....
ps. your sister = unfair
Post a Comment