Monday, October 6, 2008

He's coming home!

I'm so excited... Chris is coming home tonight! So funny that Heidi just blogged about this the other day but I never blog about being home alone until my hubby is back in town... I don't want any crazies or creepos to get any ideas. And - same as Heidi - I have a SUPER secruity system - in fact, I have THREE - that will probably rip you to shreds if you try anything on their mama!


Chris went to the beach with his family. I was planning on going up until a few weeks ago. I only have 2 vacation days left until the end of February and I am PRAYING that I will be able to go to Indiana with his family in December and I'd like to take a day off before or after Christmas this year or maybe Thanksgiving this year so I thought it would be better not to take a day this week and save them for later.


Baby Hull and I have throughly missed him this week. I hope all his friends and family have seen enough of him lately cause I am not going to allow him to leave me again anymore. It's not allowed. Even though I was able to keep myself very busy all weekend with babysitting, shopping at the outlets with my sister, and hanging out with the Testanis all day yesterday, I was still just so, so lonely. I am already planning an awesome dinner for him tonight when he gets home to welcome him back :) Can't wait to see him! YAY!!!!!


I was looking through our wedding photos this weekend and came across this one. I love it. How could any sensible woman live without a guy this good looking every day :)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

YAY for Chris coming home!! Missin' you!

Sarah said...

Hi Hillary! I found you! It's been awhile. Laurel told me about your blog and your pregnancy. Congratulations! You're in for a wild ride, but I know you will make such loving parents.

I'm also on blogger, so check it out sometime...
www.asemmett.blogspot.com

Sarah Emmett