Thursday, September 18, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

I am so excited for our doggie birthday party this weekend! Yay! I've been looking forward to this since last year's birthday party. This year, so far, we are expecting 18 doggies and 22 people! I just got done making all the pups personalized bandannas and they are SUPER cute. Last year, I made camouflage ones, this year, we went with a brighter color :) All the girl puppies have their name in pink puppy paint and all the boys have their name in blue puppy paint. (Yes, I am talking about puFFy paint, but puppy paint sounds so much better for this purpose.) Anyway, Saturday morning and I am beginning all the baking :) For our doggie parties, I make PUPcake cupcakes for the doggies. They are specially made for puppies with whole wheat flour, oatmeal, apple, cheese and all sorts of other really yummy puppy-type food. I also made Puppy Chow for people to eat... it's really yummy Chex Mix/Chocolate/Peanut Buttery/Sugary stuff that looks exactly like Puppy Chow brand dog food. I'm also getting together doggie bags for all our little 4-pawed guests to take home with them. They will be filled with a few little treats and chews to last them the ride home... if they can even stay awake, that is!! We have a whole bunch of fun games planned for all the little girl pups and boy pups, too! A puppy treat scavenger hunt will be lots of fun... and for the water lovers, we'll have a little doggie sized pool for the puppies to play in.

Yes - if you are not a doggie owner, you should feel very jealous right now that you cannot come to our coveted doggie party. :) Maybe if you get a doggie by next year, we'll let you in our club :)

The little doggies bandannas!

The bigger doggies bandannas!

Last year - Buddie eyed one of his gifts!

Showing off his awesome bandanna!

Jack and Buddie anxiously await all their friends!

Everyone!

Eating pupcakes!

The people get to eat food, too!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm sooooo sad Ralph will be missing this!!!! BOOOOOOO.....he would have so much fun!!

Hollie said...

Hillary! This is the one day I am very sad that I am not a dog owner!
Have a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures!
HHH

MARCIE said...

I told my husband about your blog....I said "I have found people who may possibly be more dog crazy than we are!!!!"