Friday, October 28, 2011

The Fab 5 Halloween Pic!

 We all met at Rachael's a few weekends ago to get the Fab 5 together for a Halloween picture!  Here is last years - SO cute - and below it is this years!  Last year, the sweet little brown boy in the right side of the picture was celebrating with us but he couldn't be in the picture because he was a foster child of Chelsea and Noel's (I actually photoshopped him in the picture after the fact) - well - I am SO excited to say that this year - he has MADE THE BLOG because the court has granted C and N the ability to adopt him soon and make him a part of the family!  We are so excited for them! 

The Fab 5 are of course in this picture but we actually ended up making our Fab 5 get together a little larger because we wanted to have some of Chels and Noel's closest friends come to celebrate the fact that they could adopt little K now!  So - we made our "Fab 5" party an excuse to really celebrate and love on C and N for the day!  If you want to compare, Alaina (cheerleader) was the pink cat last year, Aislynn (bee) was the cheerleader last year, Emma Grace (ballerina) was the pink butterfly last year, Parker was Nemo last year, Nate the Pirate was a character from Jersey Shore last year and little K, a spider this year was a lion last year (yeah we borrowed it for P's costume this year!)


 In order to entice Park to put on the lion, we had to get daddy to wear it for a bit!
 This was Chels when she walked in the door!  We all screamed SURPRISE - HAPPY ADOPTION!'  Ha ha - it was the best we could come up with! 

So I debuted my Pumpkin shirt at the party!  And I've worn it every weekend since!  Ha ha!  I saw a shirt like this for sale online for like $28 but I am WAY too cheap to spend money like that on a shirt I'll wear for one month.  SO - I printed out the shapes on iron on transfer paper and made my own on an $8 maternity shirt from Target.
 
 Our last belly shot - and I know it's our last because as I'm typing this - Chels is at the hospital giving birth to her little one!  :)   (On Wednesday, 10/26 is when I wrote this post but it won't go live for a few days - when you're reading it!)

No comments: