Friday, October 7, 2011

Fab Four!

So in my last pregnancy, I was blessed to have 4 other friends who were due within a few months that I was to go through my pregnancy with!  We still manage to get together a few times a year to get pictures of the Fab Five together :)  WELL - this pregnancy, I was blessed with 3 other friends who I see on a multi-weekly basis and we were ALL due within about 4 weeks of each other - in a 4 month span.  Amy found out first and she was due with baby #2 in early August!  Angela then spilled the news that SHE was due in early September!  THEN Kristin came along and said she was due in mid-October and lo-and-behold we found out shortly after that WE were due with #2 in mid-November!  What's so crazy about all this is that NONE of us talked about "trying" to get pregnant together - it just sort of happened!  It has been so much fun to go through my pregnancy with these ladies and I love that our kids will (hopefully!) all grow up very close (if none of us manage to move away in the next 18 years!)  Here are our progression shots!  So fun!


March 2011
(We knew we were pregnant but hadn't told anyone yet - hence me not being in this progression shot!)
 April - at Parker's birthday party!  The Fab Four began!
Early June 2011 - at Ang's (second from right) baby shower
Late June 2011 - at Amy's (far right) baby shower
 Late July - At Kristin's (3rd from right) baby shower.  This was the last picture with Amy!
 August 2011 - no picture because we missed all our opportunities to get a picture of the 3 left!

 September 2011 - And then there were two!  I'm going to be the ONLY one left soon!  Eeeeek!

Now Robin is the only one in our original Life_Group that hasn't started her own pea in her pod yet - but I'm convinced she's just waiting it out so that she will be the ONLY one pregnant and we can all focus ALL our attention on her!  (Who can blame her?! It's gonna be a PAR-TAY when she is able to finally break the news to us that there is going to be a new little Berlin running around!)
LOVE MY LIFE GROUP GIRLS!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love you girls :)

The Markham Family said...

LOVE this and love my LG girls!!!!!