is KRISPY KREME where they actually make all the donuts FRESH in FRONT of you! YUMMMMM! My parents used to take me to this exact KK a lot of the times we were in town for a Georgia Tech football game growing up! I remember looking at all the donuts being made and then eating them FRESH off the conveyor belt. You just don't get much better than that! Chris had NEVER been before so naturally, I had to make sure he experienced this when we were downtown a few weeks ago for a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) class at my hospital. I was in HEAVEN!
GOING THROUGH THE GLAZER!
I became good friends with this red sign when I was in college - and can probably blame a lot of my Freshmen 15 pounds on this sign. You see, every time they are busy making FRESH, HOT donuts, they turn on this sign to let you know you can come right in and get a fresh donut off the belt!

5 comments:
You need to change the title of your post, friend... unless you are going to have two kids named Parker :)
I always think that HOT sign is a marketing hoax... don't they just keep it on all the time no matter what so they can get more customers? Maybe they are making doughnuts all the time. But have you ever actually seen the sign off?!?!
you are delivering parker again? how are you getting him back IN!?!? and YES jo, i have sen the sign off and it is a sad, sad time in my life. i used to get a dozen hot and then drive back to tech and would be dumbfounded when i only had 4 left as i parked 10 minutes later. HEAVEN
Haha thanks y'all!!! Yeah I'm already getting their names confused and we haven't even named the baby yet!!!
Take me there NOW!!!!!!!
Post a Comment