Over last weekend - while on our camping trip - Parker randomly started saying, "I did it, OH YEAH OH YEAH" every time after he'd "do" something. He was CRACKING us up all weekend. He could have eaten 2 bites of his hot dog and he'd go into his singy song "I did it, oh yeah oh yeah!" It's just about impossible to catch it on video in "real time" so I caught it a few times while at the breakfast table a few days ago. You'll have to ignore his "crazy hair"... the kid wakes up with his hair in ALL directions every morning - hence the dallop of hair gel I have to slather in each day :)
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

2 comments:
Has he seen Finding Nemo. Kaylee started singing that this summer after she saw Nemo!
I think he always closes his eyes when he says "oh yeah" too!
Post a Comment