A few months ago, I saw on the back of our communication card at church that they were looking for members for the very first ever MLC Choir! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE singing in choir so who cares if I'm about to have a baby - SIGN ME UP! I actually did it pretty secretly sitting next to Chris because I didn't want him to give me the look of "Really? Signing up for something now?!" Anyway, we had a few rehearsals and we will plan to sing about once a month so I'm REALLY excited to be a part of something so special! I truly get SO emotional during our performances... there is something SO amazing that happens within your body when you are singing directly to your God - and hearing the voices of hundreds of people echoing back at you in the crowd - and literally feeling the Holy Spirit move through your entire being. It's absolutely amazing. Here's the picture of us on stage! I think someone took this with their phone but it's all I could find online :) Can you find me? I'm on the far left side... second row... 3rd from the left.
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment