We celebrated KK's birthday for about 4 days last week! I can't believe she's already 3 - totally freaks me out! I really can't believe that Parker will be there in 6 months... Yikes!
We started off the celebration by going out to eat on KK's actual birthday. It worked out GREAT because Chris was out of town and I needed a good meal (that sweet Uncle Doug paid for!) and I definitely wasn't cooking. Here are Park and KK at Red Robin - K's choice of venue because you get a balloon before you leave of course! :)
KK got to open a few presents and she so nicely let Parker help!
All sorts of fun play food from the toy makers "Melissa and Doug"- she also got the game Chutes and Ladders!
THEN - on Friday night - all the family was on their way into town so we all met at Cinco - a family favorite - for a fun pre-birthday dinner! We had to wait on the Cettis and Nana and Hoppy to arrive so we took some pictures next to Cinco's fun fall decorations outside with our (my sister's and my) kiddos. Garrett - 2 months old, KK 3 and Parker 2 1/2 years.
We tried to get pictures of each side of the booth - this is as far as we got.
THEN - bright and early Saturday morning, we headed to Farmer Sue's Art Barn in Canton, GA! LET ME TELL YOU - this was such a fabulous venue for a birthday party. Anyone interested in having an awesome party - please look up her information. This lady is amazing! And the kids had such a fun time. Here are all the kids gathered around at the beginning of the party waiting to hear all the rules on the farm!
We got to go around and pet ALL the animals!
P's fave was the pony - duh!
And all the kids got to go get some hay and pick their animal to feed!
Parker was DEATHLY afraid of the chick!
Kk was not.
Nor Miller.
THEN - it was time for PONY RIDES! This was - by far - the highlight of Park's day!
Whit made cake pops for the party! How awesome do these look?! She did a fabulous job!
Then all the kids got to paint a farm picture with paint and paint brushes! Farmer Sue helped them out with all their shapes! Then after art time was CAKE POP TIME!
After we all chowed down on cake pops, it was hay ride time! I decided to stay off because I knew if I sat on a bumpy hay ride for 10 minutes, I'd probably pee all over myself (one of the awesome side effects of this pregnancy), but Park and daddy had a great time! Kayley even got to get off the hay ride half way through and ride the tractor with Farmer Sue! To the left of Parker is his oldest cousin, Jac!
He's all ready for the hay ride - with cake pop all over his face of course!
He got to pretend ride the tractor after the hay ride was over - it was hard to get him off this thing!
I am huge.
This old truck looked SO much like the one I painted and modeled P's big boy room after so I had to take a picture with him next to the truck!
He had such a great time at the party!
The next morning, Park and Miller woke up bright and early for homemade waffles and I managed to get this sweet little picture of them :) I had to make this picture black and white because Parker was in KK's pajamas - of course bright, hot pink and white and purple PJs! Chris and I had a dinner to go to for his work Saturday night so Park was bathed at Whit's house then brought home to go to bed by Nana and Hoppy - and my punishment for forgetting his PJs for them to change him into was that he got to wear K's most girly ones! It really doesn't matter - this kid can rock some pink!

1 comment:
Park really does look great in pink! And in a Cinderella dress too - but I'll save those pics for his wedding rehearsal dinner!!! Btw, your blog is the reason I don't have to blog. Thanks, sis! Great job on KK's birthday! My fav pic is the one of Farmer Sue pointing to her nose and KK has such a disgusting look on her face too!!!
Post a Comment