Friday, October 14, 2011

(Possibly Last?) Date Night - 10/9/11

I bought a $50 Melting Pot coupon for $25 on Half Off Depot WAY back in the summer  thinking we'd use it for Father's Day or my birthday - well - we did actually find a sitter for Parker and go out on a Saturday night back in August with 100% anticipation to use it - when we realized ON OUR WAY THERE that the coupon was only good Sunday through Thursday!  WHOOPS!  We still managed to go out to eat with a gift card that Chris won at work one day playing cards (WHOLE 'NOTHER STORY THERE) but we still had this MP coupon that we DEF needed to use before baby got here!  SO - we dropped P off at Aunt Nitney and Uncle Doug's house on Sunday night and we had an AWESOME time together.  The food was UH-MA-ZING however we were SO full after a cheese course, a salad course and our main course that we were both WAY too full to even TRY the chocolate fondue dessert!  UGH!  Oh well - we (I) decided we'll have to make a point to go back for ONLY dessert some time soon.  :)


Chris was excited for our CHEESE course!
 Preggy mommy's HEAVEN!
 I am personally in LOVE with this picture because you can't even tell I'm pregnant - or have gained nearly 45 pounds!  For the most part I look like "normal" Hill - with the addition of the extra 4-5 inches of hair my pregnancy hormones have caused me to grow in the past 8 months!
 Our raw meat and veggies for our main course!  Neither of us could finish all our meat - I did make sure to eat all the vegetables though so I wouldn't feel so bad for not giving some good nutrition to baby #2!
Thanks to Whit and Doug for babysitting and allowing us to have a great date night together!  We are hoping we can maybe get a few more in before baby... we'll see!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

We've never been to MP so let's all try to go together for that dessert round you missed! Of course that means finding a sitter for 4 kids under the age of 3 - maybe over Christmas when we have family in town to baby-sit? :)