Parker was SO sick for an entire week a few weeks ago. From 9/18 to 9/25 - he woke up with diarrhea, had a fever off and on which meant you know what?!! Mommy got to stay home for an entire week and change about 200 poppy diapers! FUN! (However - in all honesty - I did truly love it. I wouldn't want ANYONE else to have taken those 9 days from me.) Anyway - after day 5 of diarrhea, we did go to the doctor to get some stool samples taken to see what the heck was causing this mess. Well - a week later - I found out it was Shigella. GROSS. Mommy possibly got it too the day after Parker was all better, but EW it just totally grosses me out thinking that awful bacteria was in our house - LURKING behind every corner - waiting to infect any and all people who came around! Mommy's only lasted about 24 hours - THANK GOODNESS - and I LITERALLY was praising God the day I got sick because the fact that I didn't get sick until Parker was 100% better and back at school is just perfect. God allowed me to stay healthy for 9 days while dealing with all of Park's poo before I got contaminated. I don't know why I ever even worry about things - when He is in control :)
Every single morning started off with one of these - seeing that he woke up covered in "it". Awesome.
This was all he wanted to do - watch Dora and cuddle with mommy's big ol belly!
Guess what we got to do for 3 days!!!!!!!!!!
This kid turned into the most CUDDLY, LOVING kiddo. Mommy did NOT mind :)
By the time Saturday rolled around, he was feeling mostly better so thank GOODNESS daddy was around to help keep him entertained! I came up with an idea for him to build a fort and now this is the ONLY this Park asks for :)

No comments:
Post a Comment